Friday, January 13

WINDOW SMASHED

Went to a restaurant for food the other day.

Came back.

SAW THIS.

Image Hosted by Facebook.com

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Image Hosted by Facebook.com

Image Hosted by Facebook.com

Image Hosted by Facebook.com

A list of stuff I've lost. Not too bad considering my laptop is still around. I seem to often get my things stolen. The biggest pain would probably be the camera. NO WAIT. The hard disk.

Yes. The hard disk had at least 4 years of photographs in it. Oh well. At least I'm wiser now and I'm putting most of my personal media on cloud storage. Using Dropbox at the moment.

Image Hosted by Facebook.com

My safety tint did nothing to prevent the theft but did keep the shattered glass together.

Image Hosted by Facebook.com

Went to the Proton service center. They said that the spare part will arrive on the next day and the car would be fine and dandy and for pickup tomorrow.

At least half of their promise came to fruition. The part arrived on the next day. But it didn't fit. What could it be? A Persona window?

I decided to take my car back because the new window will only come 3 days later.

Image Hosted by Facebook.com

A friend helped me with my predicament. Thanks ESA.

No comments: