Friday, January 13

Arnott's Fungi Filled Surprise Followup - Customer Service Done Right

As some of you may remember, I had an "incident" with a product by Arnott's.

Image Hosted by Facebook.com

Then I did what any ordinary angsty and spiteful consumer would do, I took photos, ranted about it on a blog, made a fuss, threw a tantrum and moaned about how unlucky I am to be involved in such an unfortunate incident.

Then, seemingly out of the blue, an unnamed representative from Arnott's left a comment


Image Hosted by Facebook.com

We then corresponded by e-mail in a light atmosphere and much understandings were had.

Location of purchase was questioned and compensations discussed.

Anyway, this arrived pretty quickly and in an URGENT manner.

Image Hosted by Facebook.com

Image Hosted by Facebook.com

Image Hosted by Facebook.com

Image Hosted by Facebook.com

I was given an RM20 voucher for my trouble and emotional breakdown.

Image Hosted by Facebook.com

The voucher was later used to buy fruits.

At least I'm honest.

No comments: