Saturday, April 25

Birds Doing Things Birds Do [PIC, an Intervalometer and VIDs]



The video above shows a bald bird. The video has been compressed so severely that it is barely visible. Ignore the ending part of the clip. It is unrelated to burds. Unless you think outside the box. Which means thinking inside the pants. Then you'll have your bird-related video. But in this case, that may be going a bit too far.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

See. Bald.



Here's a bird in a puddle. I only wish the quality was higher. It was in my front yard. I was taking an intervalometer shot thing. Here, let me show you:




No, I will not slow it down for you.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

That pigeon loves that shop.

Pigeons support Animal Week at the Strange Young Man blog.

No comments: