Sunday, May 17

The Curious Looking Bank Logo

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Normally, I would make some sort of witty banter commenting on how this logo resembles a certain human organ which is laughable in size.

But my experience being around graphic designers suggest that months and months of brainstorming and preparation had been spent to sift through countless proposal design drafts of the ultimate logo that is to grace this prestigious banking firm.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

There is a possibility that the objectives list of the logo design team looked like the following:

OBJECTIVES

1) Create logo which will make our global presence known
2) Create subtle reference which symbolizes our manhood

Take my observations with a grain of salt.

1 comment:

me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

their purpose is to make ppl remember their logo better. =D