- Plane in picture has no tailplane logo.
- Side-stripes of Malaysia Airlines are clearly still there.
- It's a rotten ol' Boeing 737-400.
- WARM WELCOME is in CAPS.
- LOW COST CARRIERS are in CAPS.
- Malaysia Airlines is wishing a warm welcome to the low cost carriers but are careful in making themselves look modest by removing the luxurious MAS logo and choosing an aging aircraft as a model.
- Malaysia Airlines is being a dick and giving SARCASTIC REMARKS to AirAsia (the main user of the LCCT) about how they deserve to be in a Low Cost Carrier Terminal SEPARATE from the big-boys and a retiring, dirty and old aircraft is what they think of when they hear Low Cost Carrier.