Friday, October 31

Familiar Miri buildings explode



Haha got you guys there for a moment there didn't I? To those from MC.net you will realise those buildings look like SMK Chung Hua Miri's school blocks.

To avoid controversy, I shall quote the creator's description:

Three Chinese Nuclear Canons (from CNC Generals) destroy MY SCHOOL!

The main reason I made this animation was not to create controversy. I was taking the easy way out. I had previously constructed these structures for SMK Chung Hua Miri's concert night opening intro.

Instead of remodelling entire structures just for this short animation, I just changed the color of the roof to red and modified their arrangements so that they don't look like my school.

But sharp-eyed individuals may see notice the geometry of the buildings somewhat match SMK Chung Hua's buildings.

Then again, most of the school building designs in Miri look similiar. So, interpret it however you like.

Just know that I have no grudge against my school and I enjoyed my time being there. So actually blowing up my school is never going to be on my to-do list.


Haha, silly creator.

- Strange Young Man

1 comment:

Soul Hart said...

The video is totally sick man... lolz