Sunday, August 17

Bill and Ben

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Henry: Teeeheeeheee Mikey do you think they are laughing at how incredibly gay we look?

Mikey: Eheeheehee no Henry I think they are looking at you and making fun of how you wear a bucket as a shirt.

Henry: Ohohohoho Mikey you're just too much. Your legs are made of flower pots.

Mikey: (laughs)

Henry: Stop laughing. You're making FOOLS out of us.

Mikey: :c

If anyone is able to tell me the names which are behind these guys at KLCC I will respectfully edit the title.



edit: THANK YOU to the KIND reader who discovered the REAL names of these characters. I am so GRATEFUL that you found out for me. I TRULY AM. The following is the same conversation with the CORRECT names >:C

Bill: Teeeheeeheee Ben do you think they are laughing at how incredibly gay we look?

Ben: Eheeheehee no Bill I think they are looking at you and making fun of how you wear a bucket as a shirt.

Bill: Ohohohoho Mikey you're just too much. Your legs are made of flower pots.

Ben: (laughs)

Bill: Stop laughing. You're making FOOLS out of us.

Ben: :c


- Strange Young Man